In Christ Alone

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bonny's Boris knows how to cheer me up

It was a challenge for me to enter December without Bonny being around. The weather on the 30th Nov and the first few days of December did not help much as rainy days brought vivid memories of Bonny's warm smiles and hugs. After a day of sadness on Dec 1st, I woke up the next morning to see Boris started to eat properly and swim cheerfully. He kind of knew that I needed some cheering up and began to eat and swim after two months of sickness. This is one of the many reminders that I am so loved :-)

Though missing Bonny very much and can hardly believe that he has left for 10 months now, my soul takes courage, comfort and joy knowing he is enjoying the Lord's presence in the heavenly dwelling where every moment is Christmas. It is not a time for me to dwell on what I have not but to give thanks for what I have. It is a time for me to live out the legacy of love and generousity left behind by my beloved husband, the one and only Bonny.

No comments:

Post a Comment